Quote Originally Posted by fendrin View Post
Originally Posted by Girl Wonder
When I see Jillian and Wanda together (at least when Wanda's not beating the snot out of Jillian), I see two friends, compatriots, almost sisterly regard. Call it woman's intuition, but their conversation is far more like something I'd have with my best friend than an ardent lover who I only have the chance to be with intermittently. Even when Jillian revels in Wanda's embrace on dwagonback, and when they talk, heads and hearts close together behind the dwagon, I am reminded more of the close, whispered, 'secret' chats I've had with a girlfriend and warm hugs we've shared more than any kind of ardor or forbidden love.
Having never been in either of those situations (being male) I'll have to take your word for that.
Well, don't. Not to dis Girl Wonder -- I don't always agree with her, but she has some good stuff to say -- but her "women's intuition" isn't mine.

I am a woman who has both had good, very close platonic friendships with women AND more intimate relationships with women, and my personal intuition says there's either lust or romantic love going on there.

My intuition may of course may not be the same as anyone else's. In fact, I've never been very good at relationships, regardless of gender.

But regardless of the exact nature of the relationship between Jillian and Wanda... it is quite complex.