Sechrin

With a nod to Trez, Sechrin reiterates the options, adding, "It seems, as long as these other two patrols are not expected to travel as far back as we were earlier, we should be able to doubleback and avoid them entirely. Otherwise, we should engage one, hope for the best and deal with the consequences. However, as much as I dislike having to hide away, two such patrols will be more than we'll want to handle, and if they're both afflicted, within moments of engaging one, we'll be set upon by the other. We have no advantages here. But if the one ahead comes far enough back to where we were before, we can deal with them as necessary, but without so much concern about the second group. I find the decision easy to make, but I don't speak for you all. Quickly, though."

OOC
Spoiler
Show
Sorry for dragging this out, but I don't want to see a TPK. We're looking at two rather sizable parties in fairly close proximity. Running away and/or hiding is just another useful tactic to keep your heart beating a little longer.