To John: Yes, there are armourers with enough skill to make things out of mithril and such. However, you can't simply buy magic items at stores.

Yashar looks at Linon and smiles. "You also remind me of myself when I was younger. Different parentage of course, but I saw things in black and white as you did. It took several years of trials and tribulations to beat that out of me. We'll discuss you're future career as a Town Counsel member later, once you get back from beating some skulls in." He means with without rancor.

He says to Hotaru: "Yes, you can have it in the interim. Keep in mind that map is one of a handful of artifacts left behind by the Stone Race. If you are any kind of historian you will let nothing befall that, as certain museums would pay dearly for it. Don't bother trying to understand the writing, unless you are a prodigy at forgotten languages. None in town can understand it, and even the dead will not tell me what the strange characters mean."

With that, he ascends the stairs. "If you need anything in town, this is your last chance to get it. We leave early tomorrow afternoon."

(OOC: It's around midmorning right now.)