The agent shook his head at Robert's request. "I can ask if you want, but frankly I don't think we'd have it installed before we'll be sending you back to your homes. If you really need to, there's always the internet cafes and what have you. Might not be suitable for catching up on two years of forum activity though."

"To all of you - go to the suite, sit back and relax. Get some breakfast. Watch some television. Read a book or a newspaper. Try to get your bearings. But don't push yourselves too hard. Let things take their course, and everything will go smoothly. I'll be in touch."

With that he nodded to the van driver, and closed the door shut. In another moment the van was on it's way, then - after maybe thirty seconds, if that - it arrived at the stately Robson Arms. Well, stately wasn't the right word for it. It actually was just another faceless building amongst many, with only the sign that hung above the entry way to give any idea that it was the intended destination.

The timing was perfect - Lawrence and Daniel were about three steps behind the Van, and by the time everyone had unbuckled and exited the vehicle - well, all could mill about as a group again. Entering the hotel, it was just as blank and faceless as the outside. There was a receptionist behind a desk, but she didn't even look up. "Just step in the elevators and swipe your cards. It will take you to your suite."

Doing so, it took the group to an (unsurprisingly) blank hallway, with a single door - one which presumably would lead to the suite. Another swipe of the card, and the door opened.

The room itself was well appointed, especially in comparison to the rest of the rather spartan building. The door opened into a common area, with two couches, a love-seat and two recliners - all of rich, dark leather - and accompanying coffee and side tables. The floor was a dark hardwood of some type, kept well and free of scratches. On the north wall was a big picture window. Beyond that, a small, apartment-sized kitchen/dining room, a hallway and two large bathrooms, each connected to a one of the bedrooms.

The bedrooms - now there was the thing. Eight identical rooms - although only seven needed occupying. A double bed, a vanity, a night stand, a television (there was none in the common room, but it's better this way, since everyone will probably want to watch somethig different anyways) and - finally - the rest of your things.

[[OOC]] Moving things along. Feel free to muss about your room for awhile before I start making with the intrigue.