View Single Post

Thread: Flight 265 [IC] - Issue 1 - Awakenings

1. - Top - End - #87
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Flight 265 [IC] - Issue 1 - Awakenings

Daniel Horton

"Good question." Daniel replied from the couch with a small grin. He'd missed two years of football, baseball, and any other sport one cared to follow. He knew it was just a way to fill the silence, but it struck him as humorous for some reason. "Hey, maybe that bag was government property?" Daniel said, focusing once again on the situation at hand. He lounged on the couch for about five seconds more, tapping his fingers on his thigh before bouncing up again. "I'm going to see if I can hear anything."

Daniel crept carefully to the bedroom where the three agents had led Nathan. He leaned against the wall adjacent to the door and leaned his ear in. Not quite pressing it to the door but close enough where he might be able to catch something. If they came out, he'd just lean against the wall and smile. What were they going to do? Arrest him? Boredom was a great influence on the desire to do stupid things it seemed.
    Last edited by ChronicLunacy; 2007-10-03 at 01:04 PM.
    Paladin, Green Lantern, and Cyrine by DarthRaynn!

“I've never believed in the End of Times. We are Mankind. Our footprints are on the moon. When the last trumpet sounds and the Beast rises from the pit -- we will kill it.”
    ― Travis Beacham, Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero

Spoiler
    Show

Kismet and Deadshot by kpenguin.