Eg del Wonk

Still in Infernal, "You are a fool among fools!" Then in Common, "You give your information freely, Pegason. Those with the Wisdom, Intelligence, and malicious intent could rip you apart with such information. Guard your words with more care. Have you not heard of those whose words alone reshape the world around them. 'Truenamers,' I believe they call themselves." (Are they in this campaign? If not, strike those last two sentences.) "One wrong word, and your life could be lost!"

As he speak, Eg gestures randomly with one of his hands and starts circling around Daveak, stopping half-way around. Using the other hand, he draws his rapier, although he doesn't bring it up to attack.

"That said, I am Eg del Wonk. They called me here to help catalog some artifacts they found. I was out getting some fresh air and stretch my legs from that cramped room." Bringing his rapier up, "Perhaps a match? Not to the death, of course, but a test of skill..." (How are we going to do this? Non-lethal damage? "Play-act" it?)