1. - Top - End - #254
    Banned

Default Re: Vampire: Renfield's Masquerade (Game Thread)

Spoiler
    Show
    I haven't heard from Helgraf in a few. I was waiting on him to answer something, but in the interest of keeping the game moving, here we go.
    To whom it may concern: I'll get that to you in a moment.

You rise early this evening in search of your meal. Earlier than normal. Your desire for the blood of this one is great indeed if you awoke while the sun still hangs a little higher in the sky than is usual.
    But not too high for him to escape me, you think to yourself.
    Closing your eyes to concentrate on the image of his face, as you've done so often, you feel your way east through the long hallways, staying to the shadows. Staying out of sight. Passing the chapel you peer inside to where a man in robes lingers over a body.
    Not that one. The stench of death is in the chapel. I will not feed there.
    The robed man stands tall for a moment before nearly collapsing from exhaustion. Easy prey he would be right now, but no. The stench of the dead blood in the chapel is too overpowering for you to ignore. Better to continue on to the original target. Quickly now, before the rest of the fools awaken.
    Let them rise to find his barren body and know fear.
    The doorway is just up ahead. Your pulse would quicken if you had one.
    Reaching the door, you turn the knob slowly, silently. It swings wide on trusty hinges that you have never heard squeak.
    That's why I chose you tonight. No one will know until late in the evening. Say your goodbyes to this world.
    Turning to enter the room, you meet an unseen obstacle. A wall that isn't a wall. And then you remember the stories. Since your rebirth a few nights ago, you've found your meals simply. Never stalked into your prey's room. Never had to. But now the memories of childhood stories come flooding back.
    I must be invited. Better I should risk the chapel than waste more time here.
    Returning down the hallway, you find the chapel starting to fill for evening mass. The robed man and the dead one are nowhere to be found.
    The scent of dead blood is gone. Interesting. But too many people have arrived. I've missed my chance to feed this night. Their blood will flow tomorrow. I promise....

Vampires attacked, but were mysteriously unable to finish the kill.
    No one died this evening.
    Andre Fairchilde has been returned to the world of the living.

Night begins and will end in approximately 48 hours.

Now get to pointing!
    Last edited by Shadow; 2007-10-12 at 11:31 AM.