Sechrin

While waiting for Aerhalyss and Alan to divest the armory of anything recognizably important, Sechrin takes the opportunity to question Trez on a topic of impending importance.

"Since we're waiting on the others, I was wondering something. I've mentioned several times how I wish to avoid injuring any of the afflicted soldiers and guards, but because I believe it will eventually become inevitable, especially if it continues to spread, I want to ask you directly: if we are threatened or outright attacked, what will you do? Will it be difficult for you to fight what used to be your own fellows? Mind what I said before, though--they will kill you as easily as I've seen them kill others who were probably stunned when they were suddenly set upon. I just need to know if I can rely on you to be steadfast in the face of something that would confound a weaker man. I must rely on you to defend me, as I cannot hope to withstand an assault by others with your skills."

Sechrin looks harried and somewhat downtrodden to heighten the gravity and believability of his concerns.

OOC
Spoiler
Show
If a Dip or Bluff is required to continue the charade: (1d20)[16] (+8 for Dip, +10 for Bluff)