Let's see...

1) I hate unsubstantiated claims.

If Gobwin Knob surrenders, control should revert to the proper owner, Jillian. What happens after that is open to the PLOT, but for it to start attacking other ally cities makes no sense. Defeating Stanley's threat is why the alliance came together.

Similarly, I do not see why Sizemore, Parson, or a catatonic Wanda would be killed. Were they to surrender, I can see Wanda imprisoned (she is a potent caster who could probably also croak a small army), but I do not see why Sizemore or Parson would not be granted parole. Sizemore speaks of the two options, but Ansom strikes me as an honorable man. I'm not sure what would happen to the other two remaining uncroaked warlords, though.

I don't see how or why Parson would get sent back. From a plot standpoint, it makes little sense to do so. Parson has not done much yet in this world beyond directing one half of a disastrous turn. I am curious, though, how, if at all, the spell constrains Parson and how, if at all, loyalties constrain Wanda, Sizemore, and the other Gobwinites.

2) As for why only three knights, I like Teratorn's KISS is four rock band theory.

3) On finding Misty, is this the first point of realization that this is "real"?

4) What type of Parley exists in games such as this?

5) As for the speech, that's so gloriously gratuitous.

6) Do we finally get to find out what's really happening in the Story?

7) If Gobwin Knob is captured, does that mean the coalition obtains Eyebook technology? That would improve that side considerably.

8) Where's Parson's Stupid Meal??