Quote Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
If orcs hide by day, wizards hide by night. Easy enough. And wizards are safer when camping, too!
Except it's always night and orcs, Nazgul, other things and The Eye are hunting for you.

Also I would say that the dementors would definitely join Sauron, they get to eat the Death Eaters, plus Sauron's sacrifices, plus whoever Sauron goes after next. That is to say nothing of other reasons to join Sauron.
Also I think it's fair to say that at least one Death Eater would join Sauron. This give Sauron access to a lot and really puts the hurt on Voldemort in terms of increasing Sauron's defences.
Like someoen else pointed out Voldemort is free to apparate at Sauron's side there (if that's even possible) he'll be toast.

Oh and someone else pointed out that fire is one of Sauron's things, although it is unclear as to exactly what control he might have over it. I think he could control Fiendfyre all things (weather control) considered.

P. S. Also if you really think you get better after getting tabbed let someone run you through with a sword then see about getting better to fight another day.