Tolrin listens to what the group has to say and scratches his beard in thought. He unslings his magnificent shield off his back and reaches for his warhammer, taking a testing swing with it and smiling slightly.

"So I guess ye lads wanna take the direct route, eh? I 'hink the position up on the slope 'ays they must be someone who 'ants to shoot down on whomever goes down the trail. Nay just attack'em. Or at least charge'em from up high, height advantage ald all. Rather 'han just goin' at them like a bunch of pebbles goin' down a hill... lets be a bit more thought about this, eh?" He clucks in disapproval.

"Now... if we just walk by and see if we get attack, we do give'em all o'there position advantage. Not so good. We only see two suspicious places. Lets form like this... Hjalmar and Kelith, ye go up towards the left mound. Duervar and Magnum, ye go to the right one. Arum ye use your magics to support Hjalmar but keep yer distance. I'll stand towards the center and cover whomever needs it. If its big 'nd nasty, yer jobs are to keep'em away from the mages and let'em bring them down."

Tolrin draws out the formation in the snow with his finger.

"Bundok, I want ye to sneak along our side of the valley as we move forward. Watch the flank 'nd get to a position where ye can plink away with yer crossbow. If there's somethin' else with them, I need ye to stay hidden till it shows itself. When they poke yer nose up, I want ye to put some quarrels into'em to keep'em away from the main fight. If need be, I'll take Arman's place and he'll aid yer fight. Of course if what we see is all there be, fight as ye see fit with yer.. stick."

Tolrin smiles at the thought of a dwarf fighting with a stave, not smug, just amused.

"If we're ready, lets give Bundok a little head start and be about it. May Moradin protect us and guide our hands in battle, praise be to the Soul Forger!" With that exaltation, Tolrin begins preparing as well.