1. - Top - End - #339
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Horror Campaign (prev. Army of Commoners)

Quote Originally Posted by SurlySeraph View Post
    I think you're going to be besieged. Thousands of zombies, most likely, with spellcasters to break down the walls, and maybe some demons.
    SOMETHING'S definately going to happen. We're not morons, introducing a keep like that a few sessions from the climax... well, "Duh" that something's going on.

I don't know if he'll do a traditional seige or not. I have a feeling this could be a lot more sinister. I guess we'll find out.

*EDIT*

Also, It's kind of a shame I'm glossing over certain stuff, but keep in mind that what's in the post isn't the only stuff that's happened. The bard's become a sublime chord (using the book as guidance, apparently). And he started calling me "Flutefinder". I asked what the heck he was calling me that for, and he asked, confused, if it was an unacceptable term of endearment.

So I'm like "awww" and just said it was very sweet of him, which seemed to make him content.

Or the duskblade becoming more and more obsessed with the undead, and effective ways to fight them for a swashbuckling type, or the dragon shaman becoming more active at the table as he gets used to the group more... stuff like that. it's important, but adding it all would be crazily time consuming.
    Last edited by SilverClawShift; 2007-10-28 at 04:03 PM.