Their resistance is strong...survival matters to the unclean.....but we will win this fight...it is only a matter of time..

Bright flashes of light came hurtling forth from Phoenix's weapon as it's pilot screamed out at an unknown malicious memory. The bolts of plasma burned through the armor of the 'infested' unit to leave deep scorch holes that went with the previous blasts on it. Another cone of plasma erupted forth from the pilot called Seto, sweeping over the placid unit and the one that had assaulted him. Both of them were engulfed by the wave of destructive energy, most of the paint burned away by the assault and cauterizing the 'wounds' made in the armor, turning the yellow pus black.

Gunter's own assault proved too wild and unbalanced to prove much good, an arm raised by his opponent blocking the blade while they both chopped at his Armor with their own energy axes. Leaving deep furrows in the hard alloy as the pilot was shook about in his cockpit. But then his own comm buzzed to life, briefly eclipsing that horrendous scream with a single message that helped to shake away the despair threatening to overwhelm his mind.

Spoiler
Show
Acknowledged Lieutenant, I'm trying to access the minefield right now.

All of the UEDF radars lite up then as new signals came online, small dots of red on visual screens of the barren asteroid surface. Five...no ten....no more then that! Turned on spiraling about as they sought to detect signals...signals that could easily be provided by allied mecha. A flurry of melee strikes ensued as the infested units fought back against their foes, taking hits that better pilots could have avoided but levying heavy attacks in loo of defense...

Spoiler
Show

2 stalls another round, 5 & 6 pursue Morgan but aren't quite fast enough to catch her, 1 assaults Phoenix (Hits for 26 damage, without hardness deducted), 8-9 assault Gunter( One hits for 19 but I think hardness handles that, and the other hits for 30, which I don't think hardness can handle all of), 4 attacks Seto and misses. 3 and 7 attack the hangar bay doors.

Another Will save but for different reasons this time.

Oh, and sorry about the lackluster DM post)

1: -56
2: -135
3: -43
4: -74
5: -30
6: -67
7: -75
8: -30
9: -30