Raiser B1ade wanders around the Academy, looking for clues as to who the infiltrators might be. Unfortunately, he is unable to avoid all the unfriendly looks from the Alchemists. Everywhere he goes, he can here them saying the same things......

"That Raiser Blade is suspicious......" "It's him....... it must be him......."

He arrives at the library to research and sits, noticing Elanya, Keris Rain,and Malpik Azhurer staring at him. Before long, the library is full of people, surrounding him in a circle, just like theyhad done Rejakor the day before.

Raiser Blade gets up and tries to leave, but his way is blocked by Helgraf.

"There is something strange about you, isn't there?" he asks.

"Leave me alone. I'm not one of them."

As he leaves the library, vampire2948 catches up to him.

"I won't let you get away with this! I'll fight you if I must!

"You're no match for me! Go away if you know what's good for you!"

vampire2948 and Helgraf follow him to an empty warehouse behind the Academy.

"I said leave me alone!" Shouts Raiser Blade before running at them with a sword in hand. "I won't go down without a fight!"

vampire2948 dodges, but it's too late for Helgraf, whom Raiser Blade impales with a sword. As Helgraf falls, vampire2948 yells and snaps his fingers to produce a spark, lighting the warehouse around them. He tries to escape, but Raiser Blade does not allow him. Their fight continues.

From outside, the Alchemists stare as the warehouse burns to the ground. None of the three were able to get out alive.

Summary:
Raiser Blade was Lynched. He was an Alchemist.
vampire2948 was Auto-lynched. He was Colonel Roy Mustang.
Helgraf was Auto-lynched as well. He was Major Alex Louis Armstrong.

Night 2 begins and ends in approximately 24 hours.

Chimeras and Homunculi, PM me your actions, please.
Alchemists, your actions to Skippy, if you would.