1. - Top - End - #737
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Age of Ruin IC: When all your friends are dead

Lucidae

Orin Stillwater and Ozzy_G/GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Let us wait for a while Akim, then assume them to be dead. Perhaps your murderous racist friend will rejoin us. Do you know the directions to the nearest safe place?
    She smiles at her accomplice. "Would you not rather we forge ahead together and forget about these foolish adventurers? Your sense of noblesse oblige is tactically defunct. I suppose you are all professionals, but this party has been unprepared for this Dwarven resting place in most conceivable ways. It is courageous yet ignoble to commit suicide."

"Either way the Mokai was nice enough. We could be back for them yet and teleport in and out. Should they survive the next few minutes they will survive a week. Sadly I only have one charge left and I would not advise staying in the wild.
    So, what is your decision? Please tell me you do not wish to run into the arms of death once again! The safety of a tomb is not gentle succor. We must flee and rejoin forces with civilization." "And as an aside..." she says disspirited. "Who knows what the Knight will do to me?"
    "Yet... I shall attempt to stand by your choice, if foolish it may be."
    She looks apprehensive. "Which will it be?"
    Last edited by Moechi_Vill; 2007-11-04 at 12:14 AM.