Quote Originally Posted by Lyinginbedmon View Post
So answer me one question: Can they duplicate me?

Because if they can, everyone should leave Blauport post-haste upon completion of their mission. And, should their plots falter in any way, should most certailny seek rapid transport away.

The explosion that destroyed the Fortress of Vengeance like a nuclear blast was a Shaped spell, the full thing goes to 200 miles out.

Hmm...maybe I'll do another 300 Salmon comic
No lying you've never attacked Nightwing physically or magically (as far as I'm concerned) and I'll clarify too, that's not like testifying by the way,

-some abllity's will always be beyond a character shades reach, no matter how strong their number and regardless of the minuim level to be able to cast a spell. More specific examples of this will be Boomwolf's ability to abuse metamagic (they can create fire balls and such, but not create another sword or enchant it with a fireball, nor "jedi it") also on the list is Lying's spell that allows him to nuke an area, or rather if his author had not persisted in asking, it would not be on the list at all, since he is currently flying away from the shades at mach 5 and hasn't encountered nightwing prime. no offence or anything-