1. - Top - End - #486
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Bounty Hunter Rebellion(IC)

The droids come marching in.

The supervisor droid struggles to get away from Partak, saying "Sir, you will back up or I will be forced to call for aid."

The combat droids continue their march towards the group, blasters blazing as they go. The distant droid, marchs up to 8 meters range and fires at 3D-4N but misses. Jon fires at the closer group of droid, hitting one and disabling it. It collapses to the ground, its blaster rifle impaling it.

Byalid struggles back to the world of the living and moves up the ramp to try and get some cover. He is struck by one of the blaster bolts intended for 3D-4N. The hit, pierces the side of his small head and drops him on the spot.

Partak continues his dance with the supervisor droid and he fires a pair of shots at the nearest droid, which just shot Byalid. One of his shots hits, but it is a glancing blow which just burns the droids covering without causes much internal damage. 3D-4N again steals the kill by finishing off the droid. This time his shot hits the droid in the neck joint, which takes off the droid's head and drops it to a scrap heap.

Initiatives :
    Spoiler
    Show

Droid(Range 11) : 19
    Jon : 18
    Droid(Range 7) : 18 - Destroyed by Jon
    Droid(Range 7) : 18 - Destroyed by Partak/3D-4N
    Dross : 8 (-5WP / Stable)
    Byalid : 8 (KO / Dead)
    Partak : 6
    3D-4N : 2

Situation :
    Spoiler
    Show

Combat Droid at range 8.
    Supervisor Droid(unarmed?)
    Destroyed Droids : 4
    Dross : Stable at -5 WP
    Byalid : Dead at -16 WP
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-11-20 at 06:31 PM.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki