Powerhouse shakes his head at FX and in a hoarse whisper says "You could make one..." he said before turning himself back towards the people at hand. He unhooked one of the hypermass balls and began to toss it up and down idly in his right hand

He then looks around with a half hearted shrug at the place turning towards Improv briefly "Rather gaudy isn't it?" he said very audibly before turning back towards the front, looking at the group and men and the women. He was silently glad he had a helmet on, because he was definitely looking Lady Sting over

No...no more super powered dates, especially not a villain...not again anyway...still
he pondered shaking his head before turning ahead back towards the Triad, bowing slightly towards them when he got closer

"I'm not much for formality..." he said tossing the hypermass ball up again "But...I suppose I should say it's an honor to meet you...if I were polite...luckily I'm not"
he said with a shrug "We have a common problem...or rather, had a problem..." he said looking towards Improv briefly "You wouldn't happen to remember a fellow named Brick would you?" he said his voice dripping with sarcasm on the last statement