The triad members seem confused at first, especially by the twin Improvs...Then Powerhouse speaks up.

"I'm not much for formality..." he said tossing the hypermass ball up again "But...I suppose I should say it's an honor to meet you...if I were polite...luckily I'm not" he said with a shrug "We have a common problem...or rather, had a problem..." he said looking towards Improv briefly "You wouldn't happen to remember a fellow named Brick would you?" he said his voice dripping with sarcasm on the last statement.
Improv gives you a memorable look. You can't tell if it's shock or admiration.
The look the thugs give you seems more like a mix of shock and anger. Only the woman with the sword - Lady Sting? - remains almost impassible, merely raising an eyebrow. She doesn't look friendly, but her expression seems more curious than angry.
"You have quite some nerve, cape" says the one at the far end of the table. "Barging deep into the Triad's home to show its members disrespect is not a smart move."
"Want us to teach them respect, Mr Lam?" one of the other thugs asks him; the look on his face, right now, is a mixture of eagerness and plain meanness.