View Single Post

Thread: Gothmoor IC (purple)

1. - Top - End - #505
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

Fistar
    Hearing the paladin console the bleating woman, one phrase stood out
    "... There is no price for this." and with that statement Fistar rolled his eyes heavenwards almost with disgust and turned around to go after Etsia to look on to the horses in the ruins. Catching up to Etsia he started talking about the fight and about his near death, "That spear had my name on it.. " he continued talking until they came close to the ruins, "..Umm... I have.. some business to do in the bush, I'll catch up with you.. in a bit. " blushing furiously he head off to a nearby bush..

Upon reaching the bush, he watched the wild elf head towards where the horses were and then he snucked into the camp and hopefully out of the view of the wild elf. He silently went to the his pack taking out a flask of oil and his own waterskin and then went to the saddle bags that were left by Boone. He quickly replaced Boone's waterskin with his own then went thru the saddle bags and placed an oil flask in it and taking the other vial that was with in the pack and for extra measure took the rolled up scroll and ink vial.

Spoiler
    Show

((not sure what to roll with all this action except for Moving Silently))

Move Silent - (1d20+8)[17](25)

Last edited by Tsol; 2007-11-16 at 05:35 PM.
    Fistar
    Talk is cheap.
    Cheap is good