1. - Top - End - #97
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: The Necromancer's Pact IX: City of Weeping Ghosts

Callos

"Did any of you hear me talking to Grynde?! 'Get out of the way' I said, 'It's probably after Zeodoras'. But none of you listened to me and now we have to fight it! I hope your all happy!"

Was all the frustrated noises that Callos could make as he sprang out from where he had been flattening himself and began to intone ominously. The necromancer could feel the building arcane energies and struggled to move in the tight quarters so he wouldn't accidentally hit any of his adventuring companions.

"Get out of the way unless you want to be burned!" He finally shouted out before letting the familiar flame spell come ripping from his finger tips towards the retriever...

Spoiler
    Show

Init: (1d20+1)[16]

Going to try and move so the burning hands won't catch party members on accident, or barring that, hold the spell until they move then do it.

Burning Hands damage: (5d4)[12] Save DC: 13
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2007-11-19 at 10:24 AM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."