First of all I'd like to point out an inconstancy in your post, Ditto:
Apparently we are not allowed to use any losses to Harry Potter (an inexperience boy) to conclude anything about Voldemort's power level because he was destined to lose to Harry (by the way I agree with you about what Voldemort should have been, it just seems that you think he actually was), but we must use the example of Aragorn (the greatest human since Elendil, literally an age) surviving palantir contact with Sauron as a main source of concluding Sauron's power.

I don't remember it being stated that Voldy was the greatest Legillmens and Occlumens. If you back this up with a quote or even some examples then I'll gladly accept it (though examples would only really prove that he was good, not the greatest).

I don't understand why you need to make Voldy equivalent to anyone. Why not just measure his actual power against Sauron's?

Also, I don't know how many times we'll have to tell you: Voldemort is the second most powerful wizard at the time of the series and somewhere further down the list in ever. It is explicitly stated that Dumbledore is greater (and that Voldy fears Dumbledore). I'd love to find the quotes, but I don't have my Potter books with me.

Ditto, actually you do talk about will quite a bit. You were, in fact, the one who tried to pigeonhole LOTR magic into Wis based in D&D terms. What I claim about LOTR magic is that it is much less specific than HP magic. It is not specific spells. It is more like choose what you want to do, anything at all, then see if you are powerful enough to do it. Sauron is the most powerful being in Middle Earth during the trilogy and definitely up there since the beginning of time.

You are right, we did not see Sauron using his full power (even his full power sans Ring). I think the only logical explanation for this is that he was afraid the Valar might get more directly involved. They already had Gandalf in mortal form aiding the free peoples through council, but if he had simply walked into Minas Tirith and done his evil smiting full blast then they may have considered a more direct opposition. Also we must remember that Sauron had been planning the war for a very long time and to him it was just beginning. He did not expect it to end at that point. Perhaps if he had he would have flexed his power more.

I'm still not really sure what your point about blocking magic is. You mostly just re-stated a bunch of stuff.
I am fully aware that Snape interrupted Harry. Do you think that Sauron is completely incapable of interrupting Voldy?
You seem to utterly dismiss the anti-apparating magic around Hogwarts. Granted it is not undeniable evidence that all HP magic can be prevent, but at very least it is evidence that apparating can be. If all that example is good for in this thread is getting you to admit that Sauron can stop Voldy et co from apparating around him then I'll accept that.

OK, you were'nt just repeating things, we got something new from you: HP casting can be stopped through impediments. I think Voldy's repertoire of magic will be greatly reduced when Sauron silences and paralyses him (and does the anti-apparating impediment).