View Single Post

Thread: Gothmoor IC (purple)

1. - Top - End - #532
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Gothmoor IC (purple)

Zarraema:

She nodded and looped the bag's handle through her belt, ensuring that it was secure as she made to follow the Wild Elf, "Udos orn inbal ulu zud'dar ol maristo, vel'drav udos ph'naut chasing p'luin byrren. Xal p'los udossta ortelassa ulu Quar'valsharess."

Spoiler
    Show

"We will have to test it tonight, when we are not chasing after others. Perhaps before our prayer to the Goddess."

She smiled at Kelzir, attempting a soothing expression and maintaining the Under-Common dialect, "Usstan talinth ol zhah bekea whol udossa ulu zexen'uma xuil l'shinduago xellased whol nin. Ka a jala draeval dos satiir nindel gaer zhah natha sanrr udos zhal'la naut, Usstan orn'la iiyola dosst advice. Dos inbal zuch acraturaus ulu kyorl draeval p'los vel'bol Usstan zhahus izil, maunq'a Usstan zhahus sae'uth xuil dosst insight a l'draeval, xor naut."

Spoiler
    Show

"I think it's wise for us to stay with the surface dwellers for now. If at any time you feel that there is a reason we should not, I would treasure your advice. You have always managed to see past what I was able, whether I was pleased with your insight at the time, or not."
    Last edited by Zarrae; 2007-11-26 at 07:56 PM.

Original Artwork by: -Mo-