THE FIRE - Nosferatu/Pulse/Davan/Kid Zeus/Gust/Nathaniel/Paragon/Reaper oh and the fire department, you know, the guys trained and equipped to handle a situation like this

{seriously, this has got to be the weirdest thing the people in the crowd have ever seen. You know if you guys want some action, just say the magic words "I go on patrol" then again, it makes it pretty easy for me}

The fire department has successfully rescued the 2 remaining people on the 3rd floor, and are now focusing their efforts on putting out the fire, while the rest of you fly about.

The crowd has gotten progressively louder, and a lot of muttering can be heard as the people talk to each other, pointing a Super or two as they fly about.

Nos - The girls nods smiling and says "thank you"

Pulse - When you reach the window and look in, you are able to see the 4 people right away. Three of them (you guess to the the parents and a young child) are sleeping together in a bed, in a way that suggests that the kid snuck into the bed last night. About 7' away from the bed is a crib with a baby in it. They are either all dead, or still asleep.

Davan - You easily get the dresser off of the woman {who weighs 140}. When you scoop her up, you kind of get the feeling that you should be able to absorb the impact of the fall pretty easily (seeing as how you can ignore 110ft worth of falling damage and it's a 50ft fall)

Kid Zeus - A guy on the far end of the 4th floor looks to be in a bit of a jam, he's got the window pried open, with his head sticking out, but smoke is pouring out as well, and he's coughing quite a bit.

Gust - There are fire fighters on the north and east sides of the building, trying to quench the flames, and you decide to enter the south side of the building, smashing through a window as you go. You easily extinguish the flames with your powers, however you realize something: No air in the room = no air for you to breathe, enjoy holding your breath.

Nathaniel - It's a pretty large fire, so it'll take you more than 1 try, but you snuff out all the flames in 1 room quite easily.

Paragon - You see a man with short black hair, dressed in business attire, in an alleyway leaning against the wall with his arms crossed looking at the scene in a way quite similar to your own. He doesn't appear to notice you.

Reaper - You bamf the kid to safety, and successfully slink back into the building. Your going is a little slow because of how smoke filled the place is. You eventually find quite a disturbing sight however. Inside one of the rooms, you find a single old man in the room, which smells like gasoline, giggling to himself with the words "BURN" and "FIRE" scrawled on the walls.

Legion

The chain pens lay at your feet, free of their tyrannical masters at long last.

The prisoners reply that they have nothing of the sort, an independent company does the cleaning on the weekends.

The drilling is mind numbingly loud, and progress is slow, but about half an hour later, the door falls in, granting you entry to the Deposit room.

Andrew/Vox Populi

Dr. Wilson replies "We are currently unsure if any... "mundane" cure exists, but some of our patients have exhibited the ability to directly manipulate the mutations of the other patients, sometimes nullifying them, other times absorbing them temporarily, with varying degrees of success. So we know for sure that it is possible to divorce a patient from their mutations, at least temporarily without causing them undue harm. I believe that if we are able to determine the exact properties the base mutagen then we will have made great strides in developing a cure. Unfortunately, I have great experience in these matters and my gut tells me that this will take at least 6 months of thorough research and experimentation, and that is if we get a miracle. Anything more you would like to add Mr. Sellars?"

Joe

{I'll roll a d10: 1-5 there's a camera, 6-10 no camera}
1d10=5
Yay camera. You snap the thug's photo and drop him off at the Police HQ and return to your place without much of a hassle {Unless you feel like playing fireman }

When you check your email, you have one message.
Sender: [email protected]
Subject: Posted offer

hey, i saw ur message,a dn i like thoguht tat we cud hlp u. wut did u have in mind? how much does it like pay and stuff 2.

byes

[email protected]