View Single Post

Thread: Alchemists - Game Thread

1. - Top - End - #528
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Alchemists - Game Thread

Day 9 ends.

Once again, the the sun sets in the horizon and the Alchemists grow uneasy. Paranoia takes over the minds of the Alchemists as they surround a small group of uspets. They discuss for hours and hours on end until they come to a decision: The Llama must die.

As they surround the Llama, Slaanesh steps forth. I'll destroy the Llama once and for all! I'm sure this llama is affiliated with the Homunculi!

He raises a hand and waves it at the Llama. Wait! yell the Alchemists. But it can't be stopped. In less than a second, the Llama is dead.

The Alchemists stare at Slaanesh. Terumitsu steps forth. "Who are you?"

"I'm a human! Don't get any closer to me!"

"What kind of Alchemy was that?" asks Artemis. "No Transmutation Circle? No Alchemic Runes? No respect whatsoever for the Law of Equivalent Exchange?

Just what are you?"

"Lujon, you fool! Get out of my way or I'll--"

"You'll what?"

"I'll do this!" Slaanesh places his hands on Terumitsu and Artemis. Sparks fly everywhere as he completes a transmutation. Both Alchemists start bleeding. By the time the Transmutation subsides, they're both dead.

Slaanesh laughs at what he did madly. At that point, the Director arrives at the scene.

"It's you, isn't it?" he asks. "You're Homunculus, the first of the Homunculi. The one who created them."

"And if I am?"

Haruki looks at the other Alchemists. "This man is a human. But if you want to live, we must kill him. He's an even bigger threat than they are."

"You can't stop me, 'Haruki'!" I'll kill you!

Haruki claps his hands. The other Alchemists start to prepare their transmutations. "You can't kill every one of us without dying. In fact, you can't kill a single one of us. This is the end. Goodbye."

Together, the Alchemists bring down their greatest foe. Homunculus. The first one. The Creator and Leader of the Homunculi, whom they called Father.

Summary:
    Atreyu, the Masked Llama was lynched. He was an Alchemist.
    Terumitsu was Auto-lynched. He was an Alchemist too.
    Artemis97 was Auto-lynched. She was Lujon.
    Slaanesh was Auto-lynched. He was Father.

Night 9 begins now and ends in roughly 24 hours. Please PM your actions.
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2007-12-01 at 01:31 AM.