Davan

Davan searches around one last bit for any other trapped people, finding none not already being saved by one of the firemen or one of the several other supers.

My, that was...not quite unfulfilling, but I can't say it was entirely enjoyable. At the least, I do know now about how well I can jump...or fall for that matter.

Jumping down to the street, he grins to himself as he picks up the equipment he left behind, and walks over to the fireman he talked to.

It was a bit of a rush, I have to admit...jumping down from the seventh story. I think I could even go further without hurting myself, if I'm careful about it. There's a definite limit to how far I can go up though, that's for sure. I'm glad there was plenty of things to rebound off of. All in all, it was nice to get some sort of real use for all this, though it's not quite what I had in mind. Ah well, a little impromptu training never hurt anyone...

Taking off the firecoat and handing it back, he says
"Here's the coat you lent me back,...thanks again."

Realizing he didn't really have anything else to say, he waves and turns away, walking away.

My, that was awkward. Heh. Hmm...I wonder if any of these guys have time to stop and chat...I'd kinda like to get some perspective on the others...see what they can do.

He sees, among several other supers, an interesting character looking suspiciously like a star from a vampire movie setting down from flight.

...interesting. Well, to each their own, eh?

Calling out to the vampire lookalike, Davan says

"Oi! You there...that's a nice ability there...flying, that is. Nice choice on the costume, though the vampire in the daylight thing is somehow less believable than the 'flying thing.'

And an awkward situation becomes more so one. Impressive.

"Anyways, I haven't met any other of us 'super' people before...well...just now. Got a couple minutes or so to spare?"

OoC:So, yeah...just trying at the moment to actually meet one of the other characters. I'll re-write this if I have to, if Nosferatu would rather leave immediately or something like that.