View Single Post

Thread: A New Chance

1. - Top - End - #401
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: A New Chance

Nathaniel

Having put out most fire on "his side" of the third floor, Nathaniel walks around looking for Gust while quietly complaining to himself. Wonderful, iīm not only starting to go crazy, i also smell like iīve been climbing down chimneys.
    Canīt decide which is worse.

Eventually, he leaves the building through the next open (or destroyed) window.
    As he is flying up (and away) from the mess, he hears Nosferatus gathering call.
    Hovering over one of the nearby rooftops, he looks over the other rooftops, searching for the one who defines damning these poor crea....these people, as "well-meaning".

I should probably go there too. I wonder if other people changed as i did. In the inside. But theyre probably too scared to talk about it. And i wouldnīt talk, it scares me too. I guess it wonīt hurt me talking to them.

Spotting Nosferatu (and Davan i guess) at another roof, he slowly flies over the street, ignoring the crowd.
    But i probably need a "hero" name. Eventhough
    I wouldnīt want to do this as a living. Point is, i donīt even think that i want to put out fires without my powers as a living.
    But to start some and induce change.

With a silent sigh behind his scarf, he lands at the other roof, whispering I really need a shrink. to himself.

Hello, my name is Tim for this..meeting.
    He greets them/him calmly.
    Last edited by DaftSkunk; 2007-12-01 at 12:38 PM. Reason: I hate my writting