View Single Post

Thread: A New Chance

1. - Top - End - #406
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

Default Re: A New Chance

"I figured you'd be back by now," said Joe, leaving out that Reaper could be tracked. Better to save that in case he needed it. "I have a plan.

"I've contacted someone who claims to be a witch now who can hopefully rearrange our appearances. I also stole your camera and took a picture of our friend Taikwon Dog after you left, and gave him to the proper authorities. At four thirty tommorrow, we're going to a corner near the site of the fire. Since there'll still be a crowd there, we won't be overheard. She will change our appearances- I'll be Dog, and you... er... some hoodlum-looking character. We'll enter D-Train's hangout and ask about the higher levels of crime. If they think something's up, we move closer, un-morph, and threaten him at various sharp object-point. We ask him what he knows about Fritz. Any holes that you can think of?"
    Last edited by Xerxes Shadow; 2007-12-01 at 02:51 PM. Reason: "figured" is not spelled "fugured"
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormthorn View Post
    The closest thing to humor in my previous RP experiance was a time when my bard was accused of rape. So...im new to that aspect.
    Spoiler
    Show