View Single Post

Thread: A New Chance

1. - Top - End - #408
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: A New Chance

Davan

Nosferatu? Wasn't that an old black-and-white movie?

At the comment concerning "daywalkers," and the words that follow, Davan grins a little, and mentions "Oh yeah, I've seen that movie. Good stuff. And yeah, about the fire, what's life without challenging yourself a bit? I get bored when I plateau, you know. I'll meet you up there."

Turning away and walking towards the building, Davan gathers himself mentally and begins the ascent, leaping from one fortuitously protruding section to another, spryly leaping off each edge and climbing higher, while hearing Nosferatu's megaphone-driven address.

I'm going to both take a wild guess and fervently hope that isn't his real name...and I really don't want to give my own either. It doesn't make much sense to go around with a mask and hood, and then give out your name willy-nilly, now does it? What could I use for a name, then? I don't want one that sounds stupid, now do I? Hmm...no, not that. I guess I could use...no, that's completely idiotic. Maybe...hell, I don't know. I'll figure something out.

With that thought, he makes it up to the top, already seeing others ascending, or having beaten him to the top. He Greets the others already there or following him up, albeit a little noncommittally, still searching for a name. When Nosferatu finally ascends, Davan introduces himself thusly:
    "So anyways, yeah. For the moment...ah, call me Zhang. Sure, it sounds kinda weird, but I really don't want to throw around my real name, and I haven't really thought of having one until a few moments ago. It's short for a certain style I practice."
    Last edited by The_Lonely_d12; 2007-12-01 at 05:57 PM.
    -Remember, kids...Beeblebrox's Gambit is never a good idea. Never send a fifth drink down to see what the other four are doing in your stomach.
    -Bunnies Can't Phone. But, THEY CAN FLY