OOC:
Spoiler
Show
Due to the intricacies of forum posting, it may be a little strange on how this is timed. So, to avoid that, I am running under the assumption that everyone can get to the roof within a few minutes, and Nosferatu will wait until it looks like everyone is there. So if you want to be involved, just post a 'Hi' message and we can assume you where there since the start of the conversation.

Nosferatu

Nosferatu takes a moment to look around the group, studying their faces, letting the various ‘tastes’ flood over his skin.

“Greetings, all of you. First off, for those of you who have not met me, I am Nosferatu. I gained these powers from the chemical explosion that occurred the other night. I am stronger and more resilient than before, and have gained the power of flight. Seeing the fire, I felt my powers could be put to use saving people’s lives.
I feel I can assume by your being here and involvement, many of you feel the same. And indeed, it appears that our powers could be put to good use in helping people, especially if we do not work alone.
But in these days of uncertainty, there is also a danger to our kind. The cause of the explosion has yet to be decided, and these days, foul play could always be expected. I do not know how far the information on this incident has spread. However, when the world knows of us, the consequences could be worrying. There is a chance fearful ‘unaffected’ could group together and try and destroy us. A government could try and weaponise us, to fight their battles.
The affected who do not feel the need to help others may also be a danger. I am sure you have heard news of the Reaper. I fear that such a character may realize that we are the only ones who can truly challenge him, and would try to find and kill us, one by one, until he remains unopposed. We cannot let this happen.”

Nosferatu pauses for a moment, looking into the eyes of the people listening, each changed in unique ways by the circumstances of the last few days. After a few seconds to let the information sink in, Nosferatu speaks again.

“I therefore propose that we band together. United, we have a better chance to do good in the world. United, we can protect ourselves against those that would do us harm. United… we have a chance.
Now, I am in no position to tell you all what to do. But I for one would rather know that should a SWAT team or insane super track me down and drag me into the night, I would not disappear without a trace. Others would take arms alongside me to defend against this threat. If I burst into a burning building to save people, and get pinned by falling debris, others would hear my call for help instead of my charred bones being found by a team of inspectors the next day.
You are all individuals. You all have your own opinions. But if you feel that forming a group is a good or bad idea, make yourself heard now.”

When he finishes speaking, Nosferatu raises his arms to the group, motioning that others should speak.