Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Strange View Post
Nathaniel

Pushing the black sunglasses a little higher up the nose, Nath listens to Nosferatus speech and Pulsīs comment:

While ignoring the possibility of just keeping the head down, and therefore avoiding all these dangers, i have a question.

What should this group do?
Because, putting out fires...thats what the firemen do.
Catching criminals? Thats the police.
Patrol the sky to mess in the work of the officials?
That would be us, no?

Even though the idea is flashy and charming, it wonīt work.
"No one said you had to join up, dude." Kid Zeus said, crossing his arms over his chest. "I mean, no offense to the police but where were they when teenage girls are getting raped down the street from my house? I'm probably the biggest fan of law enforcement you'll ever meet, but I also know that even the police need help sometimes. Even policemen have trouble with the gangs and stuff around here. We can help fill that niche, do some real good!" he frowned, staring down Nathaniel. "What would you have us do anyway? We have these powers for a reason! It's our duty to use them to help."

"So you take your negativity and do your own thing. I, for one, think it's a great idea. There's bound to be a few things no single one of us could handle. As a team we'll be more effective, we can do more in a shorter amount of time, really hit 'em hard." he grinned. "Besides, aren't the police registering people like us who want to do the very same thing we're doing? It's not like they're stopping us, right? The police are glad for the help."