View Single Post

Thread: The Scarlet Shadow IC

1. - Top - End - #281
    Banned

Default Re: The Scarlet Shadow IC

(Patience! No rush with XP - but expect it soon anyway.)

Star looks reluctant, but finally nods. "You are right. Perhaps it really was the best course of action." She folds her fans with a snap, and hangs them back at her waist. Taking a walk towards Iskira, she finds her already being taken care of by Mariko, so instead she kneels down to take care of her own wound.

Soon enough, Berroc disappears into the distance, leaving you alone with two corpses of fallen Dragon-Blooded. And with Oak - it was indeed him, and walked as fast as he could while still managing to lead a horse (his own) and a mule (Kadree's).

As soon as he is close enough to see what exactly went on, he releases the mounts' bridles and jumps forward to Iskira.
    "Young lady Iskira, can you hear me? How do you feel?" He looks worried - it is obviously present both in his moves and voice.
    "I'm, I will be alright." She answers with eyes closed. "My friends saved me, and... you saved yourself. You are alright, and I am glad..."

"You know better than not that I'd sacrifice my other eye to make sure you won't get hurt." Oak looks relieved.
    "As soon as that warstrider jumped on us, the young lady ordered me to run." He explains what happened. Hmm, it seems he knows what a warstrider is, too. "Not that I had much choice, the horse panicked. I laid low on it as much as I could, and it seems the enemy was too busy fighting you to notice me. Speaking of which, I am glad that you managed to defeat them." He points at Haskel's cleaved body. "I do not wish to anger their spirits, so perhaps we should bury them. If we have enough time."
    Last edited by Cubey; 2007-12-03 at 12:06 AM.