Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Diamond View Post
Hey, heist, I think you might want to change something to your item. (which is pretty sweet, by the way -- mind if I use?) You use mage armor as the required spell but make the AC bonus provided a deflection bonus -- mage armor provides an armor bonus, not a deflection bonus. Deflection bonuses are WAY more powerful than armor bonuses, because you can wear armor and have the effects stack.

- Fiery Diamond
I honor of Heists magic item, I have a new spell

Suppress armor

Level Bard 2, Cleric 3, Druid 2, Paladin 3, Blackguard 3, Ranger 2
Conjuration
Target you
Range you
Spell resistance No
Save will, harmless
Casting time 1 standard action per minute required to don armor
Duration 1 hour per level

As the spell is completed, your armor changes into a translucent aura over your skin that only you can see

When you cast this spell, you may suppress your armor as a free action. You may call it back as a free action, or, whenever a attack is rolled agaisnt you, you may opt to have the armor appear just in time to save your skin, and your AC is treated as if you had your armor on for the attack.

As you can see, Bard, Druids, and Rangers can use this spell earlier then a Clerics, Paladins, or Blackguards could. this is because Bards, Druids and Rangers have to wear lighter armor then Clerics Paladins and Blackguards.