Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy View Post
Well, today I realized I spend a lot of time here. Yeah, I knew it before, but with things like what happened today, one gets conscious.

I live in an apartment. Today, there was a fire in an apartment below mine, and my mom woke us up really early to avoid getting us killed. So, of course, I woke up and immediately walked out of my apartment. Fortunately, nothing serious happened, there were no injured people and the material damages were minimal. Some neighbors were quick enough in the use of the fire extinguishers and were able to put down the fire within a short time, which was a relief, because the gas lines were really close and there could have been a huge explosion if it had passed more time.

And what does that got to do with spending a lot of time here? Well, when I was outside, watching those guys putting down the fire, the only thing I could think about was "The guys at the forum won't believe me when I tell them this!"
About four months ago me and my girlfriend were playing Castlevania when the fire alarm went off. Yes, we went to save our game before exiting the building. We had to get dressed too, but you all really didn't need to know that.

It turns out some drunk kid used a fire extinguisher in the hallway above us. This was at 2:00AM. Grumble.