View Single Post

Thread: A New Chance

1. - Top - End - #487
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: A New Chance

Nosferatu

"Good question. Well, its pretty obvious that sunlight does not do much, though you would not believe how hard it was to test that one out... As for garlic, I didn't notice anything odd when near places where garlic was being prepared. I have not eaten any since I don't like garlic too much anyway. Then again, maybe it has to be in its distilled form to have an effect. Silver... I have not tested yet. If someone is willing to invest the capital to buy enough silver to melt into a bullet and then shoot it at me, congrats to them, but I won't use up that kind of money. Running water: Nothing odd yet, but not many large scale rivers in the centre of the city. Holy water - Have not tried yet. The Cross... seen a few around town, but maybe a priest has to wield it or something.

So, short answer: I don't know.

Though if the situation comes up where someone is threatening me with a clove of garlic, please don't correct them. It's so much funnier when villains think they have the upper hand.

Of course, the over the top stuff if as expected. It is unlikely that I would find having a stake shoved through my heart or my head cut off with a shovel very pleasant.

So, how about you? Anything I should know about - power or weakness wise? It would be better to know now than hand you an apple later to find out your powers made you deadly allergic. Though with all your metal gadgets, perhaps you would prefer a Snapple"

Nosferatu smiles at the last comment. However, the discussion has set him considering his weaknesses. He hadn't really tried too many. Then again, when you are looking for something that will kill you, being successful is not as fun as it should be.

Spoiler
    Show
    [OOC: I assume that by 2014 everyone reads xkcd, and has seen this one at least: http://xkcd.com/18/ ]
    Last edited by evisiron; 2007-12-06 at 05:55 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Behold Nosferatu, the Plant Vampire:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks Kpenguin!

Thanks Serpentine!

Referring to Pop Yule Ashun:
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberRebirth View Post
    evisiron, that is the most awesome character idea I have ever heard of. I'm going to subscribe to this thread and look forward to updates.