View Single Post

Thread: The world's largest dungeon

1. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The world's largest dungeon

((should I note i'm 6 years YOUNGER then argal? only 17.

Also, we found our source of tention. its usually the LG and the CE but this time its the CG and the LE, argal being the CG me being the LE))

Tolsimir

"I am surrounded. by idiots." says tolsimir to himself as he leans on a wall. "But I will take your challange half-orc. honor forbids me not to,"

Tolsimir then turn to dribble and says "Should I note that your half-minded kin in older then me by the looks of it?" after a short phase he says "Truth remains, you have no honor, and without honor no amount of combat skills worths anything. the TRUE passion of battle is when you draw the blood of your opponent, and you know you have done it with well trained skills, and not born power or mindless rage. the one simple fact, that you are better with a sword then your opponent was, try it. the pure pleasure of killing your opponent slowly, giving him no hope to ever defeat you, delaying his death jest to enjoy his suffering, try it, you might like it."
    Last edited by boomwolf; 2007-12-06 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cormag81 View Post
    2117: No matter how good a debater I am out of character there is no way to logically get out of falling after your paladin kills his patron god.