Quote Originally Posted by EdgarVerona View Post
Heh, I had forgotten her last name. =)

I agree that Black is probably the best mana for her abilities as well. I think I typo'd on the "R", because I was thinking of it as a Black ability as well.

Now that I'm looking at it, I might not actually make her a R/B creature at all anymore. I'd probably go just B.

The Mind control ability's a good idea too. =) I think I'd try to do something along the lines of the old school Mireke-whatever-her-name-was card though, to prevent someone from mind controlling the entire side. Like a limit on one unit mind controlled at a time or something to that effect.
That's why I put the "Tap" in, keeps her from MC'ing too many without an esoteric card combo.

Also, put in that attacking the unit's original side takes a MC counter. It effectively immobilizes the unit, and it reverts faster if you use it offensively.

New card:
Charlie's Archons (No Cost)
When Charlie's Archons come in to play, each player may "bid" an amount of colorless mana not to exceed his current maximum mana pool. The high bidder takes control of the card and must pay his "bid".
Each turn, controlling player must pay 3 colorless mana to retain control of the card. If the card becomes uncontrolled, new bids are taken.

2 R Blu G, Tap: Destroy 3 target creatures that your creatures engaged in combat this turn with toughness < [high enough to kill dwagons]. They can't be regenerated

"Leverage. Synergy. Paradigm.
Luckily for you, they paid a lot.
"
-Erfworld, Page 69
5/5