View Single Post

Thread: A New Chance

1. - Top - End - #505
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: A New Chance

Davan

Davan searches the streets for a few moments more before getting lucky, and finding a fight already in progress.

Hmm...a pair of thugs, and some guy...are those katanas? Wonder if he's another of us 'superhero' types. Hmm, better get a little closer.

Davan stalks close enough to hear one of the thugs finish saying "...bring you in."

oho, a snatch and grab? Could be fun...besides, they don't look like your average thugs. Whoever this is, he might actually need help...I doubt he'll mind horribly. This should be fun

With that he springs into the fray, saying "Will you be so confident when the odds are even?
    Quickly glancing over the two, he adds
    "Or stacked against you, it looks like.

Slipping a shuriken between his fingers, he charges it, and throws it at the second thug, hearing the dull thump of an explosion off behind him.

What the hell was that? Oookay. Explosion. Sounds big. Gotta focus on the here and now, plan my next move. I can find out what happened afterwards.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative (1d20+7=13)
    Attack roll (1d20+13=23)
    Charged Damage (4d6=22)
    Attacking the one that wasn't talking, and designating the one that was for the unbalance opponent.
    78/78 pp
    Last edited by The_Lonely_d12; 2007-12-07 at 01:22 PM.
    -Remember, kids...Beeblebrox's Gambit is never a good idea. Never send a fifth drink down to see what the other four are doing in your stomach.
    -Bunnies Can't Phone. But, THEY CAN FLY