Callos

"It's not a pet at all. Despite the fact it used to be a minotaur, it is still a victim of a necromancer's ill wishes which I can sympathize with. Mystara willing, we'll find the one who did this with my...hm....companions help and then we can send it off to a well-deserved after life."

Then, as such things seemed prone to happening among the various people he traveled with, many things seemed to happen all at once that had his head whipping about to various people trying to keep track of them. And...well it seemed to him like his best course of action was answering those who had asked first so he turned to Tiriel.

"Yes it's under my control. No, it can't be pulling a fast one on us. The spell I utilized strips away the previous controller's will without fail on mindless undead such as zombies and skeletons. It's only on intelligent undead such as vampires, liches, ghouls, and the sorts that I need to worry about the spell faltering and thats only if the recipient is particularly strong-willed or I ask something it'd be inclined against like something self-destructive. Considering the nature of the spell that makes zombies though I'd have to say that it's creator is most likely a clever person, possibly not a genius, but not as slow as your regular village person. In any case I'll worry about if the minotaur turns on us if and when we encounter another spellcaster who uses necromancy or an artifact that could fill such a use."

Callos then turned to Damian thoughtfully and back to the minotaur. "It's a possibility, but I don't think it's likely. From what I know necromancers aren't received well in society and having more then one in the same area can greatly shorten the supply of corpses and draw the attention of otherwise ignorant authorities. Not so much a problem here though..."

The necromancer paused for a second, troubled by this new line of thought and by the little demon and Khaz (presumably) speaking in the tongue of demons before walking a little closer behind the zombie carefully looking it over for...well signs of freshness. How decayed was the minotaur? If it was truly old it'd be a skeleton which ruled out an ancient ancient maker but a more recent one..

Once he finds the answer to his quandary, or if he cannot, he ambles to the rear of the group and Tryntha watching her continuely look back over behind them for a moment before speaking up. "Tryntha, could you join me for a moment, I need your expertise on a matter.."

Callos asked politely and respectfully, waiting for an answer. An answer, which if yes, would lead him to guide the cleric up to the zombie and asking her to try and determine the age of the corpse. Pausing for just a moment to glance back then lean in to whisper softly..

Spoiler
Show
And back briefly to Private Conversations!