View Single Post

Thread: Shadowrun 4th - In the beginning(IC)

1. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Shadowrun 4th - In the beginning(IC)

Mr. Johnson opens the door and shows the team back out to the bar area. He then turns around and closes the door to the private meeting rooms again.

The bartender is intently watching Renko and his two buddies, hopeful that they'll head over to the bar and gossip.

Group 5(the group of 4 women), is either still in talking with the Johnson or has already left.

Group 4 is over in the south-east corner drinking and talking. That group is composed of 4 men. Two of them seem to be identical twin brothers. They are wearing fashionable cloths of a middle-upper class type nature, well over 2 meters tall, with light brown skin, short dark brown hair and quite a bit of bulk. The other two runners look like they could be a father-son pair. One is obviously in his 50s while the other seems to be about 25. They are both redheads, although the older one has a bit of grey mixed in. The older of them as an obvious old-style data jack in his temple. The twins and the older guy are very outgoing and loud, while the younger red-head seems to just sit and stare into his beer.

Spoiler
    Show

I updated the data disk contents to reflect the durations. If you actually had more questions... please jump in with them. I wasn't trying to rush you out, but it seemed like no one had anything more to say.
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-12-14 at 02:40 PM.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki