View Single Post

Thread: The Grinder Group 2

1. - Top - End - #6
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Default Re: The Grinder Group 2

A man approaches the entrance, and you can just make out hints of shiny purple scales beneath the layers of shawls, scarves, and silks. Even for a mage, he seems to be quite eccentrically and ornately dressed. Six tiny duplicates of himself wriggle about on his shoulders, each a different color from the next.

"It is a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Teliron Anlumen...likewise a magic-worker, through not quite a wizard. There--"
    he motions to his duplicates, "are my...well, I call them eidolons. The term is not specific to them, but...I would like it if you would each take one. No worries, they're quite hardy, they can help to protect you, and, if you can use magic, I think you'll find them to be quite the boon in your castings."

He lists them off: Fury, Joy, Serenity, Freedom, Intellect, and Sympathy.

While his new friends decide amoungst themselves, Teliron begins to ready his daily spells.

Spoiler
    Show

Teliron's Stat Blocks, and the blocks for his mini-Rons, are here. Teliron's character sheet proper is here.

I have a major question that will define how messy every morning will be: can one take 10 on a Spellcraft check with the Incantatrix ability?
    Last edited by GryffonDurime; 2007-12-17 at 01:02 PM.