View Single Post

Thread: Shadowrun 4th - In the beginning(IC)

1. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Shadowrun 4th - In the beginning(IC)

Astral :
    Spoiler
    Show

She is calm and pleased. She is mundane. She has cyberware in her eyes, skull, ears, and muscular/nervous system.

Floating nearby is some sort of spirit, it seems to be a spirit of fire. Its not really doing anything but looking around. Watching, waiting... for something.

"You have very beautiful eyes yourself..."

She smiles and places her hand on Sinkalip's forearm and says, "You really think so? So many people are put off by the lifeless silver spheres and don't take time to appreciate their beauty." She pulls her head back a bit and says, "You don't really look like a 'Sin' to me." She reaches out and touches Sinkalip's lips, outlining them with a steady, but very soft and gentle touch. "Maybe you should go be 'Lips' instead? I'm Niamh{pronouced neve}."

The cab arrives and she gives his arm a gentle squeeze and says, "Ah, here we are."

She climbs into the cab, careful not to trip in her 5cm high heels. She slides effortlessly to the other side of the cab, providing room for Sinkalip to enter. Of course, the angle of the seat has slid her dress up, revealing more and more leg. Her long long legs have an even, if slight, tan and appear firm and toned, but not overly muscular. Best described by one word : perfect.

Once the outer door closes, the cabbie says through the bullet resistant divider(which seems to have gotten a bit of use), "Where to chummer?" The cabbie is a fat italian ork with hairy arms and an unlit cigar stub in the corner of his toothy mouth. The registration tag on the dash proclaims him to be "Vinny Tebano".

Niamh smiles and says to Vinny, "We have two stops." She looks at Sinkalip with a raise eyebrow as if to say, 'right?'. She then adds, "I'm going to number 3 Pleasant Bay Drive. Its by Lake Tapps in Auburn." She turns to Sinkalip and places her hand on his leg and asks, "If you are closer, we can drop you off first."

Sinkalip can see the cabbie adjust the mirror so that the cabbie is looking at him and then the cabbie say, "Yes ma'am. Well, chummer?"

Once the cabbie has some sort of answer from Sinkalip, he drives off.
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-12-17 at 06:22 PM.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki