Quote Originally Posted by GimliFett View Post
[COLOR="Blue"]
How're we handlin' rolls? Faith roll would look like this, I guess, using rollv:
Faith: (5d12)[7][8][7][9][5](36); then continue in an additional post from there, or continue rolls in OOC? I think I'll toss a white in to reroll the lowest... It's been a while, is that allowed? Or do whites just add 1? Argh!
In Deadlands, its the best result on the die, not the total. So your roll would look like Faith: (5d12)[7][8][7][9][5]; 9 being the result. Remember, if you roll the max value on one of the die its an Ace. You get to re-roll that die and add the results to the previous roll. And you keep re-rolling as long as the die comes up an Ace. Unfortunately, you didn't roll an Ace, so you have a 9. Toughness is based on the level of the wounds and without ranks in Medicine, I can't tell you the severity of his wounds. Other factors to take into consideration: you get a bonus to your roll based on his faith if you are of the same religion; and a negative if you are of different religions. The white chip will allow you to roll one more die in an attempt to get better than the 9. Are you going to spend the white chip?