I haven't come up with any spell list. Obviously Touch spells are good. Is the spell list in the PHII the only one for Duskblades, or is there an expanded one elsewhere?
It's the only spell list I know of, but Dragon Magic expanded a number of Non-Core classes' spell lists. If you have it, that might be worth checking.

As for skills, with this build, I'd go with Concentration, and various Knowledges, depending on Int.

Those last two feats are also up in the air. Possibly Armor Focus/Spec? Shield Focus/Spec? I don't know how the DM will rule Extra Spell, but that's an option. Maybe more Martial Studies or Stances?
Knowledge Devotion is the only feat of which I actually approve. If you're using a Two-Handed Weapon (and you should), it's a free action to take your hand off for spellcasting. This removes the need for Eschew Materials and Somatic Weaponry.

I would try to sneak five levels of Abjurant Champion in (one in place of Duskblade 5, four after JPM 2), then ditch Practiced Spellcaster (unless you plan on going into Epic levels).

Extra Granted Maneuvers is okay, but every Maneuver from JPM is going to be "granted" anyway. It just doesn't seem worth a feat.

For replacements, Power Attack is a necessity for any melee-er.

Arcane Strike is great and it does not cost a Swift Action to use. It also stacks with the JPM ability, I believe.

Versatile Spellcaster is good for Duskblades because of their large quantities of low-level spells.

You probably could benefit from Combat Reflexes, Stand Still, Martial Stance--Thicket of Blades, and Robilar's Gambit as well, if you're trying to fill a Tank Role.

Oh, and perhaps the biggest question: Would Warblade be a better choice than Crusader?
Probably not; you'd be stuck spending all your Maneuvers on entry-level prerequisite-free techniques, even if there is a bit of Intelligence synergy there.

Well, lemme know what you think, if you have any suggestions, or other builds that carry the same concept!
I would tweak the build along the lines of Duskblade 4/Crusader 1/Abjurant Champion 1/Jade Phoenix Mage 2/Abjurant Champion 4/Jade Phoenix Mage 8. Abjurant Champion 5 raises your CL to your Base Attack, which removes the need for Practiced Spellcaster.

Also, if you want a more powerful build, focus on Devoted Spirit rather than Desert Wind. Desert Wind is the weakest of the disciplines and it introduces extra MAD to your build (Wisdom and Charisma were the only stats which didn't do much for you). Also, it does very little that your spells can not. Devoted Spirit is top-knotch and it meshes well with the Crusader entrance level.

Also, I don't think that Martial Study feat is legal at first level (you have an initiator level of 0).