View Single Post

Thread: Age of Worms (Team Bard)

1. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Age of Worms (Team Bard)

Korish listens in disgust to Ari's response, and is once again appalled by the sheer self righteousness Paladins seem to carry about them, paying no heed to the whispers of his fellows Korish says {In Common} ARREST me for necromancy will you? well under who's authority will you "arrest" me, for truly I have broken no laws nor done any wrong, though the nature of my art may DISPLEASE you GOOD SIR, I could say the same of you, but at least I will try to keep a level head for the good of this excursion and our fellows as a whole, can you do the same, or have Paladins suddenly stopped caring for the well being of their allies, Necromancer or not? With that in mind, perhaps we should be off, I am ready as soon as everyone else is, all of my spells are prepared today and I have nothing to pack, and the sooner we get this over with the sooner we can leave any UNDESIRABLE company behind. Korish speaks this last bit as, yet again, he stares poison and daggers at Ari

Spoiler
    Show
    sorry back, But Korish doesn't like being disrespected, especially when someone treats necromancy like a vile and terrible thing (even if it is, he thinks of it more as a tool to better society and himself than anything truly evil, and while he knows most people don't feel the same, he still gets peeved about it)
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2007-12-26 at 05:15 PM.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste