(( I may or may not be on tommorow so I thought i'd post before I goto bed disregard this till it applies ))

You travel through some light wooded area to the Cairn

Spoiler
Show
Natural Light Illuminates a long hallway extending north into darkness. A faint breeze brings with it whispers that sound like sighing breath. It must be a trick of the wind but the effect is almost life-like. The walls have horizonal Bands of decepivly simple geometric patterns to about waist level. Some places have startling detail while others seem to be worn away by time and hacked at by weapons. Purple and Mustard flaks of anchient pant still cling at places on the walls. and a thin coat of dust is on the floor. Down the darkened hall an intersecon crosses to go east west or north. As you enter this entersection the wind picks up and a chorus of almost human sounds raise up from the darkened hall.

East
Spoiler
Show
This hall extends 15 feet to a pile of rubble with a small blanket and the skeleington of a human child.

West
Spoiler
Show
This hall extends about 40 feet at the end of it is what seems to be a Arcane circle on a platform. and a Large collapse at the end of the hall disallows you to continue. but the circle remains.

Northern
Spoiler
Show
Three Wolves Stand here Growling at you (Please wait for me...)