Spoiler
Show
Two hours? Pretty big gap haha, I imagin everyones done eating by then! Likely even gone onto other things. Should be reflected in their posts I hope.

Fin came out with, not so much a stunned expression, but one of thought. Trying to figure out the meaning behind much of what Phalen said. This 'inner order', and 'perfection' stuff didn't make too much sense to Fin right now. The world seemed pretty damn Chaotic to fin at times (particularly with the life he'd been living!) and much of the conversation dealt in areas that simply were new to Fin. The best comparisons Fin could come up with was his how he had to keep his mind in a fight. It was all an odd balance, between watching his opponents feet, and fists, and keeping his own footwork, and jabs in check.

For a second it all seemed to make sense, but then seemed as if it meant nothing. As he approached the others again he remembered The Good Fathers warning about 'gossip'. He neatly tucked the scroll into his jacket 'Can get Jenny to read this out to me at home...'

Fin takes a seat looking to be in a bit of a better mood then he was earlier (having forgotten about Drake for now) saying rather simply "Don't suppose I missed anything?"