View Single Post

Thread: Adventurers' Guild Team Badger IC

1. - Top - End - #129
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Adventurers' Guild Team Badger IC

Quote Originally Posted by Thymin View Post
    Dravick:

"Until dawn? Surely my friend here might find some divine solace inside these walls for a few minutes without first ahving to wait for dawn. Honestly, it would be worth half my fare to me if you just let him seek his repentance here. If you would allow him to make his peace, I will gladly donate half of my fare to the church."
    Man at Door
    "As far as I'm concerned, you and your friend can go to the lowest planes of hell before you get into this church tonight. Now get lost!" The man begins to draw a blade out from his cloak.

Meanwhile, Surian pries some slats out of the vent at the top of the warehouse wall with barely a squeak of the nails in the old wood. (EDIT:) Looking into the now man-sized hole at the top of the wall, he can barely see anything in the darkness below him, just vague large shapes, presumably the bales of textile material seen by the adventurers during the day. Surian throws a leg and arm up so he is holding himself in the gap he has made at the top of the wall. Kyte is then free to work on the back door, but he is unable to pick the lock.
    Last edited by Bonecrusher Doc; 2008-01-10 at 05:39 PM.