View Single Post

Thread: Eberron: The Corruption

1. - Top - End - #37
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Eberron: The Corruption

A little while after Carpetner had left, he came in. The gnome looked at him oddly, probably still a little bothered by the weird man with the mask. Gawair could smell the fact that he had been here very recently; it came to him naturally actually. Being a werewolf had some perks, one of them being the ability to smell every, and he did mean every, smell imaginable.

"Why hello-"

"One Healing belt." He was abrubt, but not in too much of a rude manner.He had worked with enough gnomes to know that they were keen buisnessmen who buttered people up. Gawair would have none of that. He was the one who buttered people up.

"Is that all?" the insationably curious gnome hadn't lost his smile, though he could tell that the man wasn't in the mood to buy anything else.

"You have change for a 1000 bank note?"

The gnome nodded and scurried underneath his desk to take one out for him. He returned with a crisp 250 bank note back in change. Goodnight sir. He prounced with some sauce. He must have noticed his ring. The door closed behind him.

"Weird night."

And that was that.

He arrived at the station on his horse. She was a fine magebred creature with a brown torso and sleek black legs: sturdy and dependable. On his back there was a backpack filled with all his goods, but other than that he looked no different than normal.

He saw his comrades board the train, but his imediete problem was his horse. Most of these trains had an area for livestock. He was an Orien, he could tell even at this distance. House Vadalis and Orien had a long standing friendship and partnership, ever warry for a deal, he decided to drop his name a bit earlier than he originally intended. Mind you the others were inside the caravan.

"Evening," he said in a low-voice, "Gawair d' Vadalis. I'm with the group. Which car can I put my horse in?" Polite, but formal. That was his goal, be polite and formal. The horse snorted in the chilly air, unduanted by the cold.

He hadn't gotten off his horse, but he had made sure to make his ring noticible to the man.
    Last edited by WillWolf; 2008-01-11 at 03:32 AM.