Azgrim d'Kundarak

The knight shakes his head. "I do not like the caltrop idea. If we need to move, it would hinder us just as much as an opponent. I daresay moreso since they will probably have a mobility edge over us anyway, in order to make the attempt in the first place."

Azgrim looks from face to face, looking each of his companions in turn. "I agree we each need to be familiar with each car, excepting the fifth. So a walkthrough is a good idea as soon as possible. Note weakspots, possible openings and possible detachment points, as well," he adds with a look at the halfling, since we're in the second to last car, that might be a tactic employed against us."

He pauses a moment, then hefts his warhammer once more. "I will have additional thoughts once I have completed my own walkthrough."

The dwarf faces the prisoner. "I am Azgrim d'Kundarak. I will do my best to keep whatever assailants may come off of you, but I need to know who the most likely candidates are and why, so I can discern their possible tactics."